What is the first thing that I should do if I am served with a summons and complaint in Florida?

Anytime you’re served with a summons or complaint you have a short period of time, usually 20 days to file an answer to that complaint. So you need to, as quickly as you can speak with a lawyer who can discuss your options with you and help you file the appropriate pleadings.

Topic: Child Custody/Time-Sharing Law