What happens to my children if I am transferred to another state or another country?

Once you’re transferred it may be difficult to follow the parenting plan that’s currently in place. Therefore you need to ask the court to modify the parenting plan so that you can maximize your time sharing from the other state or country.

Topic: Military Divorce Law