What happens in Florida when one parent interferes with custody/time-sharing?

In Florida, if one parent interferes with the other parent’s timesharing, that parent should file a motion for contempt with the circuit court, that will allow the judge to punish the parent that interfered with timesharing by awarding make-up timesharing with the children.

Topic: Child Custody/Time-Sharing law