What are some common arrangements for child visitation in Florida?

In Florida and in particular in Duval County and the surrounding counties, there are several common arrangements. The most common arrangement is where one party receives one overnight during the week, every other weekend, and the parties split the summers and split the holidays. That works out to one parent receiving about 60% of the overnights and the other parent receiving about 40%. Another common arrangement is an equal timeshare where the parents alternate time with their children on a weekly basis.

Topic: Child Custody/Time-Sharing law