If I am transferred to another state, can my ex-spouse file for sole custody?

No, absolutely not. A transfer to another state is not a basis to terminate your time-sharing or custodial rights. It may result in a change in the parenting plan, but you would still have a right to see your children as often as you can under the circumstances.

Topic: Military Divorce Law