I share custody/time-sharing with my ex-wife, but she is an unfit parent. What should I do?

If you believe your co-parent is unfit, it is important to bring those concerns to the attention of the circuit court. However, prior to terminating any timesharing, it is extremely important to speak with an attorney who can advise you as to how best to proceed.

Topic: Child Custody/Time-Sharing Law