Can alimony be modified or terminated in Florida?

Yes, under most circumstances, it can be modified or terminated if there’s been a substantial change. Generally, if one party is making more money than they were making at the time of the divorce, if the payor spouse is making less money, or if the spouse receiving alimony is remarried or in a serious relationship and no longer needs the alimony.

Topic: Alimony Law